Thanks for landing on my page. This is usually where I tell you about my highlights, education, experience, and any other information that most therapist think is relevant to you. First, I want to explain to you the kind of individuals I tend to have the most success serving. With that information up front you can quickly conclude whether or not I might be a good fit for you. Based on past experience, the individuals who are ready to achieve small wins are the most fruitful in therapy with me. Each person has been able to reach their goals in a different way, based on their diverse experience in life.
- My direct approach.
- Respect regardless of past history.
- Emotional energy to handle difficult concerns.
- Balanced judgment and unbiased in my approach.
You are the expert about you, and it is important that you are the one creating personal solutions, and not me. I understand that life happens to all of us, but I believe that you were born to achieve it.
What you want to know:
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LC6555)
- Maryland Approved Supervisor (1867)
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling, Capital Bible Seminary 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Delaware 2005
Feel free to view my Online Patient Calendar to see available appointments and complete my electronic New Patient Forms.