I'm a dedicated mental wellness ambassador on a mission to empower people with the skills to enhance their self-assessment abilities, fostering healthier self-perception, relationships, and mindsets. My focus lies in dismantling ineffective thoughts, behaviors, and emotions that perpetuate negative habits and beliefs.
My philosophy centers around collaboration, working closely with you to cultivate purpose, promise, and passion, ultimately facilitating your personal growth journey.
I’m passionate about creating and sharing resources for younger and older men who are facing their own internal battles to be better, and am interested in participating in workshops, speaking engagements, webinars, and podcasts.
If you’re interested in scheduling a consultation with me, please click the link.
Licensure and Memberships
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, MD (LC6555)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (DC) PRC15458
- Maryland Approved Supervisor (1867)
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling, Capital Bible Seminary 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Delaware 2005
- Associations: American Counseling Association