Out of pocket
The necessary documentation will be made available for you to access any out of network benefits you may have. When contacting your insurance company to inquire about out of network benefits, you will need to ask specifically about reimbursement for the following:
- CPT codes 90791 (initial session)
- CPT codes 90834 (45 minute follow up)
- CPT codes 90837 (50 minute follow up)
For specific out of network benefits, please contact your insurance carrier.
Out of Pocket fee:
- $125 individual per 50-minute session.
- $150 for family/couples per 50-minute session.
Current Insurance Accepted:
- Care first
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!